Terms of Rental
General Rental Conditions
- Reservations run from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. Check in: 4pm. Departure: 10am at the latest.
- Rental prices are for one week per apartment, with utilities included (water, electricity, reversible air-conditioning), bed linen, travel cot (bookable in advance), and free wifi access in the apartments.
- During your stay, you are responsible for looking after your apartment.
- Final Cleaning: The apartment must be left clean and tidy as it was found on arrival. If you do not wish to clean the day of departure you can pay:
- € 42 / Apartment for Types 100,
- € 45 / Apartment for Types 101 and 102
- € 52 / Apartment for Types 103 and 104
- The cleaning charge is obligatory for early morning departures (before Reception is open).
- Animal under 5kg are welcome and are allowed (42 € / animal / week) provided that their vaccinations are up to date, and they are well behaved. We ask you to keep your dog on a lead in the Residence and to make sure you pick up any dog mess.
- Apartments Type 101, are provided for 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years. They are not suitable for 4 adults.
- Following the French regulation No. 95-949 of 25 August 1995: "The top bunk is not suitable for children under six years."
- Reservation Policies: Regulations 30% deposit with booking contract dated and signed. Payment of the balance no later than 30 days before arrival.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a deposit payment of 30% of the total price. Once the deposit payment is made, the reservation is considered to be confirmed and the general rental conditions accepted by you.
- The full price is payable 30 days prior to your stay or immediately for any last minute booking.
- We do not usually specify apartment names or floors in advance.
- The occupancy rate of the accommodation must not exceed the maximum number of persons shown on the description. You are not allowed to bring your own beds with you eg folding or inflatable. It is also forbidden to put up tents, or to park any caravans or motorhomes anywhere in the Residence.
- Apartments Type 101, are provided for two adults and two children up to 15 years. They are not suitable for 4 adults. Following the French Regulation No. 95-949 of 25 August 1995: "The top bunk is not suitable for children under 6 years."
- Anyone arriving at the Residence with an animal, without the prior approval of the management, will be denied access to the apartment without any compensation.
- For travel cots, the maximum recommended weight is 15 kg.
An internet booking is the quickest way to book your apartment on-line in a matter of seconds.
- First of all, select your holiday dates
- Then according to availability, select the number and type of apartment you wish to book.
- If you wish to confirm the reservation, or make an availability request, you then need to fill in the Reservation form: Surname, First name, Address, E-mail and Telephone numbers. You must supply us with your current e-mail address on the Reservation form. This e-mail address will be used for all future correspondence concerning your reservation. It is your responsibility to supply us with the correct information.
- To guarantee your Reservation we must have all information required to identify you. We will need your current credit card details: Card number, Expiry date and Security code (the last 3 or 4 numbers which appear after your signature on the back of your card).
- After confirmation of your payment by our secure system, the 30% deposit will be deducted from your card and you will receive an email confirmation containing all the details of your Reservation: reservation number, deposit paid, and balance to be paid.
- Payment by credit card
- The day you make your reservation, we will charge your credit card the amount of the deposit corresponding to 30% of the total amount of your stay.
- The remaining balance of 70% will also be charged to your credit card 30 days before the beginning of your stay unless you indicate otherwise.
- If your booking is made less than one month before your arrival, full payment will be taken at the time of reservation.
You must submit a valid credit card by completing the credit card details on the Reservation form. You must ensure that the information provided for the form of payment is correct. Residence Arinella accepts no responsibility for incorrect information submitted. If payment via your credit card fails due to "card rejected" by the payment terminal, the reservation will be cancelled.
For payments by credit card your security code (the last three or four digits on the back of your card) is obligatory since 1 January 2004. If this number is not supplied your payment will be refused.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard.
- Our prices include all taxes and include the provision of accommodation, and any inclusive charges such as water, gas, and electricity). Access to parking, children's play area, the use of two professional barbecues and the sports facilities (Ping-Pong, Boules, Football and Volleyball) is free.
- The rental price does not include the additional supplements mentioned below in Optional charges which must be paid for on site:
Security deposit: 300 € / apartment.
Tourist tax: 1.10 € per person per day. The tax is collected on behalf of the local council.
Cleaning charge at the end of your stay (the apartment must be left clean and tidy as it was found). Telephone calls (direct line), Towel hire, travel cots and any other optional services offered by the Residence.
- Special offers: these discounts only apply to the accommodation price, and exclude all other services (cleaning, sports etc .....)
- Opening of the Residence Dates: 23/03/2019 to 02/11/2019
To be paid on the day of arrival, refundable after the apartment and inventory has been checked by us in your presence: 300 € per apartment. The deposit needs to be paid by credit card (taking the imprint of your card number). Cash is not accepted.
Arrival and Departure
On your arrival day, the keys are available from 4pm once you have paid your security deposit.
- If for any reason you are unable to arrive at the Residence during normal arrival times (from 5pm to 7pm), please let us know so that we can make arrangements for you to collect your keys once the Reception is closed. You can contact us on Tel: +33 495 60 60 60 - Fax: +33 495 60 79 96. Email:
- On arrival, you will be given an inventory sheet to check. Please let us know if there is anything missing or broken within 24 hours of your arrival so that we can correct this as soon as possible.
On the day of departure specified in your contract, your accommodation must be vacated between 8am and 10am in the morning.
- The inventory and cleanliness of the apartment will be checked in your presence. Anything missing, broken or damaged will be at your expense, along with any charge we incur in obtaining a replacement or any other necessary repairs.
- The Residence is responsible for the provision of the leased property.
- Departures are before 10am and arrivals from 5pm to allow the Residence to perform the necessary cleaning and checks required to ensure all our accommodation is kept clean and in working order.
- The day before your departure please let Reception know your departure time, so that we can arrange a time to come and check your apartment and do the inventory. Please unplug the refrigerator at 8 am the morning of your departure, in order to facilitate the rehabilitation of your home.
- Thank you in advance for taking all these precautions, allowing a more pleasant operation, and a friendly atmosphere to our guests.
Changes or Cancellation
So that we do not make any errors, any changes or cancellations must be put in writing to us by one of the following methods: You can send an email to us at: or by fax to +33 4 95 60 79 96
If you do need to contact us, please include the following information to help us process your request and response:
- Your Reservation number
- Email Address used in the booking
- Your Name and Surname used in the booking.
Any change or cancellation will be confirmed to you by one of our members of staff. If you have not received confirmation of the change or cancellation within 24 hours after submission, it means we have not received your request and you must re-contact us.
Please let us know as soon as possible about any changes you may wish to make in order for us to do the maximum we can to meet your requirements (however we cannot guarantee this).
- If you cancel for whatever reason: cancellation charges will apply, depending on the date of your cancellation. Any cancellation must be confirmed in writing and the date that we receive your communication will be determined as the cancellation date.
- More than 30 days before the start date of your Reservation - we make a 50€ cancellation charge. You will therefore be refunded the total of your payment less the 50€ cancellation charge.
- If you cancel later than this we keep the following charges:
- Between 29 and 21 days before your arrival: 30% of the total cost
- Between 20 and 8 days before your arrival: 50% of the total cost
- Between 7 and the day of your arrival: 100% of the total cost
- Non - arrival: 100% of the total cost
3. Unexpected or early departure during your stay for whatever reason or on whatever date will not be refunded, and likewise if you arrive later than anticipated you will not be entitled to any compensation.
4. We recommend that you take out your own travel insurance policy. Consult your insurance company or your credit card contract.
- If due to circumstances beyond its control, Residence ARINELLA is obliged to cancel or modify all or part of this contract, the client shall be entitled to either:
- Cancel their contract and get a full refund of any monies already paid, although they will not be entitled to claim any damages.
- Accept any changes proposed by Residence ARINELLA which will make every effort to provide an equivalent, alternative arrangement.
Rules of the Residence
- In order to ensure that everybody is able to enjoy their holiday, a copy of the Rules of the Residence is given to everybody on their arrival. We ask you to please familiarise yourself with these rules and to respect them.
- The tenant must behave responsibly and ensure their accomodation is looked after. Any special events (such as parties, visiting friends ...) are subject to the prior consent of the Manager. The accomodation must be returned in a clean condition upon departure.
- Animals are allowed (less than 5kg) after approval by the Management, on the conditions that they do not disturb the peace and security of other guests , and respect the basic rules of hygiene, and integrity of the facilities.
- Rental within holiday Residences does not come under the viability of the owner. Residence ARINELLA does not accept responsibility in case of loss, theft or damage to personal belongings within the Residence and its communal areas.
- Under no circumstances can Residence ARINELLA be held liable for any circumstances caused by force majeure or third parties. The Residence accepts, without exception,no liability, in case of bad weather or local events resulting in the loss services.
- Similarly, parents are responsible for monitoring their children. Residence ARINELLA accepts no responsibility for any accidents that may occur to children.