The Résidence Arinella is open between 30th March and 03st November 2024.
Holiday rentals start either on Saturdays or Sundays. Arrival from 16H00, departure no later than 10H00.
Short breaks possible in low season with a choice of arrival days – 3 nights minimum.
Prices are for a week’s rental and include reversible air conditioning, safe, water, electricity, bed linen, cot (to reserve in advance), WIFI in all apartments.
During your stay, cleaning of the apartment is not included.
Final cleaning: you must leave your apartment clean and tidy, as you found it on arrival.
- 45€ per apartment - type 100
- 50€ per apartment - types 101 and 102
- 53€ per apartment - types 103
- 55€ per apartement type 104
If you have to leave before 8am, the cleaning cost according to your apartment type will be charged.
Pets such as dogs and cats weighing less than 5kg are welcome (cost of 45€ per pet per apartment + final cleaning charge compulsory). Vaccinations must be up to date and they must be well behaved. We ask the owners to keep their pet on a lead within the grounds of the Résidence and to clean up after them.
Apartments of type 101 can only accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 15. 4 adults cannot possibly stay in these apartments. Please also note that by law, children under the age of 6 cannot sleep in the top bunk.
Booking conditions : a 30% deposit will need to be paid at the time of booking whilst your balance will be due no later than 30 days before your arrival.
In order for a reservation to be confirmed, a 30% deposit must be paid. Until 30 days before your arrival, you will be able to cancel and get a refund of all sums paid. We will only deduct a 70€ admin fee.
The balance of your holiday is due 30 days before the first day of your stay. If you make a last minute booking, the total cost of the holiday will be due at the time of booking.
We regret to inform you that we cannot guarantee the location or the level (ground floor or 1st floor) of your apartment in advance.
The maximum capacity of each apartment must not be exceeded. Extra beds and tents are not permitted ; Caravans are not allowed to be kept on our premises.
If anyone turns up with a pet without the prior consent of the management will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.
Cots provided are only suitable for children up to 15kg.
Booking your holiday online is the quickest and most convenient way :
- Select your holiday dates
- Depending on availability, choose your apartment(s)
- Fill in the reservation details with your name, address, email address, telephone number. The email address has to be valid as it will be used for all future communications about your holiday. You must do your utmost to ensure the details provided are accurate.
- To confirm your reservation, you will need to give your credit card details including the security code at the rear of the card.
- Once the details of your bank card have been validated, a deposit of 30% will be debited from the card. You will then receive a written confirmation of your booking with the booking reference, the amount paid and what the balance due is.
- The balance of your booking (70%) will be debited from your card 30 days before your arrival unless you have indicated that you wish to pay by another mean such as a bank transfer.
- If you book online less than a month before arrival, the full amount of your holiday will be due immediately.
Should your card payment be declined, the booking will be cancelled.
Cards accepted : Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard
Payment of the balance
The balance of the rental payment (70%) must be paid no later than 30 days before the date of the start of your rental period. You will not receive a reminder from Residence Arinella.
You will not be sent a reminder letter for your balance payment.Please note that the balance of rent can be paid by bank transfer. Simply send us an e-mail to forbid the debit on your credit card and we will send our bank details.
You will be provided with a receipt at the end of your stay.
If you do not pay the balance within the agreed time, Residence ARINELLA reserves the right to consider that you have cancelled the reservation, and will therefore apply the relevant Cancellation Terms, as shown in these general rental conditions.
Your commitment is final once you have paid the balance on the 30th day preceeding the start date of your stay.
All our prices include all taxes except the tourist tax. They include the accommodation rental (water, electricity, heating included) as well as free parking, free use of the Résidence’s facilities (except the laundry which is token-operated) such as the play area, tennis court, volley-ball and football pitches).
Special offers only concern the accommodation element of a booking. There are no discounts or special offers on the cost of cleaning, phone calls etc…
Prices DO NOT INCLUDE the following:
- Breakage deposit of 300€ per apartment
- Tourist Tax : 1.35€ per person per day (from the age of 18)
Final cleaning charges will be payable on the spot if the apartment is not left clean and tidy.
Other extras include telephone calls from your apartment phone, launderette.
To be paid on arrival and returned on the day of departure : 300€.
The easiest way is for us to take an imprint of your card. We cannot accept payment of the breakage deposit in cash.
Arrival and departures
On the day of arrival, your keys will be ready for collection from 4pm.
- For late arrivals, after the reception closes (7pm), you must let us know as soon as possible so we can make other arrangements with you. Telephone us on +33 (0)495 60 60 60 or email us on
- On arrival in the apartment, please check your inventory and let us know within 24 hours if there are any missing items or if anything is not in working order so we can put it right straight away.
On the day of departure, you need to vacate your apartment between between 8am and 10am.
- The day before departure, please pop into Reception so we can arrange a time to check your apartment. Thank you for unplugging your fridge no later than 08am on the day of departure.
- Once you are ready to leave and the apartment is empty, we will check your apartment in your presence. If anything has been damaged or anything is missing, or the apartment is not clean, we will need to pass the cost onto you.
- We ask our guests to vacate the apartments before 10H00 so that we can clean and check all the apartments before the next arrivals later that day. We are grateful for your cooperation in this respect.
Changes or cancellations
All modifications and cancellations must be done online. You will need to click on the link “Amend/ Cancel this reservation” provided in the confirmation email sent to you at the time of booking.
For any amendments required, you may also contact us directly by phone on +33 (0)495 60 60 60 or by email using .
Please indicate clearly your booking reference, the email address used at the time of booking, all the names used to make the initial booking.
Any amendment must be confirmed by us in writing. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, it will mean that we have not received your request and you will need to re-send it.
The sooner you are able to let us know you wish to amend your booking, the better so we can try to accommodate your request. We cannot, however, guarantee a positive answer, especially if your stay takes place during the high season.
If you cancel for whatever reason: cancellation charges will apply, depending on the date of your cancellation. Any cancellation must be confirmed in writing and the date that we receive your communication will be determined as the cancellation date.
More than 30 days before the start date of your Reservation - we make a 50€ cancellation charge. You will therefore be refunded the total of your payment less the 50€ cancellation charge.
If you cancel later than this we keep the following charges :
- Between 29 and 21 days before your arrival: 30% of the total cost
- Between 20 and 8 days before your arrival: 50% of the total cost
- Between 7 days and the day of your arrival: 100% of the total cost
- No- show: 100% of the total cost
Unexpected or early departure during your stay for whatever reason or on whatever date will not be refunded, and likewise if you arrive later than anticipated you will not be entitled to any compensation.
It is advisable to consider buying a travel insurance policy to cover cancellations. There is an option to be covered by safeBooking when you book online, after you have selected your apartment. Otherwise, consult your own insurance company or your credit card contract.
If due to circumstances beyond its control, Residence ARINELLA is obliged to cancel or modify all or part of this contract, the client shall be entitled to either :
- Cancel their contract and get a full refund of any monies already paid, although they will not be entitled to claim any damages.
- Accept any changes proposed by Residence ARINELLA which will make every effort to provide an equivalent, alternative arrangement.
Rules of the Residence
In order to ensure that everybody is able to enjoy their holiday, a copy of the Rules of the Residence is given to everybody on their arrival. We ask you to please familiarise yourself with these rules and to respect them.
The tenant must behave responsibly and ensure their accommodation is looked after. Any special events (such as parties, visiting friends ...) are subject to the prior consent of the Manager. The accommodation must be returned in a clean condition upon departure.
Animals are allowed (less than 5kg) after approval by the Management, on the conditions that they do not disturb the peace and security of other guests , and respect the basic rules of hygiene, and integrity of the facilities.
Residence ARINELLA does not accept responsibility in case of loss, theft or damage to personal belongings within the Residence and its communal areas.
Residence ARINELLA cannot be held liable for any circumstances caused by force majeure or third parties. The Residence accepts, without exception, no liability, in case of bad weather or local events resulting in the loss of services.
Similarly, parents are responsible for monitoring their children. Residence ARINELLA accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries caused to children.
Thank you for reading and accepting our General Conditions. Please note that any disagreement or dispute resulting from the interpretation or the performance of our contract will fall within the jurisdiction of the Court in Bastia.